Richard HuckabyRichard_Huckaby.htmlRichard_Huckaby.htmlshapeimage_1_link_0
Jesse Dixonshapeimage_2_link_0
Harrington BarnHarrington_Barn.htmlHarrington_Barn.htmlshapeimage_3_link_0
Nathan DixonNathan_Dixon.htmlNathan_Dixon.htmlshapeimage_4_link_0
McIntosh BarnMcIntosh_Barn.htmlMcIntosh_Barn.htmlshapeimage_5_link_0
Joseph MatthewsJoseph_Matthews.htmlJoseph_Matthews.htmlshapeimage_6_link_0
Archibald CameronArchibald_Cameron.htmlArchibald_Cameron.htmlshapeimage_7_link_0
Alan CameronAlan_Cameron.htmlAlan_Cameron.htmlshapeimage_8_link_0
HOMEHOME.htmlHOME.htmlshapeimage_9_link_0
Edwin PattersonEdwin_Patterson.htmlEdwin_Patterson.htmlshapeimage_10_link_0
 

How to make Red Paint

                - Click Here

   

The Jesse Dixon House, also known as the Quaker House, was built in 1794. It was originally located in Chatham County. This house was part of a community known as Napton situated just north of the present community of Mt. Vernon Springs.  


     Napton was a satellite of the Cane Creek meeting up at Snow camp. The church eventually failed when so many people began to move out into the free lands in Ohio and Indiana.


      Mr. Patterson found this house when a friend took him out to the settlement to see the foundation of the old school and the location of the church.


       To learn more about this house CLICK HERE

Jesse Dixon

Learn More about the Quaker Church

               - Click Here

To contact Mr. Patterson please email:

pattersonhinton@windstream.net